Marketing and Events Coordinator
We're a fresh start-up events company specialising in Bollywood dance and looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Marketing and Events coordinator to join our team. The full time position is based in Acton just a few minutes walk from North Acton station. This position requires:
- at least 1 year's experience within a marketing or events background or a relevant degree.
- be highly organised.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- strong IT skills - Office/Word/Excel.
- Have some availability outside of normal working hours including weekends to attend events and rehearsals.
- Deliver marketing initiatives; online, offline, and social media.
- a keen attention to detail.
- good knowledge of Google products.
- some experience in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign.
- a proactive approach and takes the initiative.
Purpose of the role:
- to manage the day-to-day content and marketing administration of all the events.
- processing and communicating with contacts to ensure smooth running of business.
- get new bookings for shows and events through marketing channels.
- be the main point of contact of 30+ dancers ensuring communication of company information.
- Creation, maintenance and development of advertising campaigns on paid media.
- Posting and engaging on social media.
- Website maintenance (no coding required).
- Calling and organising auditions with interested applicants.
- Speaking with potential clients about their booking requirements.
- Attendance to rehearsals and shows as and when required.
- Email send outs.
- Speaking and selling to B2C & B2B clients.
- Interest in Bollywood dance and culture
- Creative thinker
- Outgoing and sociable with a friendly manner
- Self starter who takes the initiative.
If you think you're suitable, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply link below.